We are providing demo builds (when changes have been merged) of the latest development version every day --- called 'nightlies', as they are build during the night.
New here or facing any problems?
Make sure to consult the user getting started guide first!
[fix] : In previous released version, parent badge for spaces was not appearing in some of the sections .i.e. sidebar navigation, my spaces section. This has been fixed.
[fix] : Optimise parent badge size for spaces.
[fix] : In previous released version, due to internal changes, made some avatars non-interactive. This has been fixed.
[fix] : bring back the acter gradient background in spaces overview which was unintentionally changed due to some UI changes.
- [enhancement] Changes in routing structure which provides major improvements in screen navigation
- [bugfix] Scrolling issue while linking sub chat to space
- [improvement] Compact view of the space description with show more option in sub-spaces listing of the space
- [new-feature] We need the flag that shows whether a message is the edited version of other.
- [bugfix] Edited message should show the latest body, not original body.
- [new-feature] Timeline-based integration test should be implemented.
[Enhancement] Add subspace to the space after it's creation [Enhancement] Add chats to the space after it's creation
- fix: bug where DM/Group DM avatars do not load correctly after creation in chat room.
- fix: Hide keyboard when scrolling over the found users list after search.
- fix: Selecting users in found users list will now automatically make page scroll over to top.
Not Found Usersstate will show over the page if there's no user existing comparative to search term.
[enhancement] After testing for while, we have switched the labs feature for mobile push notifications on by default - you can still disable it in settings
[enhancement] User will only be asked about notifications after leaving the Activities stream for the first time (not at startup)
- Chat Creation flow is now more simplified and accessible, allows you to create DM/Group DM's by selecting user(s) from the new intuitive interface and discard previous side sheet in favor of it.
- The create chat interface is now more adaptive, meaning it'll adapt to the screen sizes and show bottom sheet (mobile) and dialog (larger screens), when you tap on plus icon in
DM's now show the avatar of the user you are talking to, if no avatar was set.
In Group DMs the Avatar is showing several users you are in the DM with. [Fix] [Android] Member list dialog not closing on physical back button press [Fix] [General] Chat Message : Tap on the link to open an url [Fix] [iOS] Chat Screen : Support swipe down to hide the keyboard [Fix] [Desktop] Disable sending empty messages